Tattoo Design and Styles For Women
has moved forward
rapidly in the last ten years. Women no longer have to feel the need to hide the work of art, let alone extinguish the desire to get the ink.
In today's far more advanced way of life, to appreciate our true self has become a mainstay of most survivors. For me, my first tattoo is a simple statement, which said I would my own, whether people like it or not. This is more than 15 years ago, and I must admit I was surprised at receiving the "expose" my art is more than worth it. Today, was surprised at much less, mainly because the same people have found the courage to do it yourself. Safety in numbers? You betcha!
appreciate you and your desires. An artist
Enjoy yourself, be you! This awesome world we have evolved to want to hear you tell your story, and body art is only one way. Express themselves and find a new level of independence in just appreciate who you really are. By Natasha Head





No comments:
Post a Comment